THE RESPONSIBLE TEAM OFFICIAL CODE OF CONDUCT – INFORMATION
1. Assist because you enjoy football, not to please your child.
2. Team official’s must respect the rights, dignity and worth of each and every person and treat them equally within the context of the sport.
3. Team officials must adhere to all guidelines laid down by the constitution and the code of conduct by the club.
4. Team officials must develop an appropriate working relationship with the Manager and Assistant based on mutual trust and respect.
5. Team official’s must accept the responsibility for their own behaviour and performance, and do not argue with team representative, referee or the assistant referee.
6. Team officials must co-operate fully with specialist (e.g. other coaches, officials, sports, scientist, doctors, physiotherapists) in their own interest.
7. Team official’s must always show the positive aspects of the sport(e.g. fair play) and never condone violations of the laws of the game, behaviour contrary to the spirit of the laws of the game or relevant rules and regulations or the use of prohibited substances or techniques.
8. Team officials must consistently display high standards of behaviour.
9. The Executive Committee shall be empowered to deal with all matters not provided for in these rules, and in the interpretation thereof.